Web 2.0 Tools that are commonplace in today’s computing environment
• I use Goggle to get driving directions sometimes
• I use LinkedIn (to network and keep in touch with colleagues)
• I use Moodle (for classes at CTU)
• I use Second Life (for classes at CTU)
• I use EBay (to buy and sell stuff)
• I use Wikipedia for (information on general stuff generally accurate) information
I use the above Web 2.0 tools above because they provide a wealth of information to share information, purchase and sell items.
As a student of CTU, Moodle and Second life are tools that are required to facilitate the learning via telecommuting. Although these tools provide the opportunity to share information in real-time and sometimes asynchronously, they help to enable information sharing using modern technologies. These tools are intuitive and easy to learn and use.
The following link is Linkedin:
The following link us EBay:
The following link provides excellent information on an upcoming Web 2.0 Expo: